VICE PRESIDENT - OPERATIONS
Executive Member – Report to President
• Ensure smooth operating of Theatre Aurora
• Bi-Monthly inspection of facility for repairs or upgrades
• Appoint, Oversee & Assist the Technical Director
• Shall be responsible for the smooth operation of Theatre Aurora’s facility.
• Shall be responsible for ensuring that the inside of the building is maintained.
• Shall report to the membership at each General Meeting
• Responsible for providing an activities report at each Board meeting and is required to be guided by Board decisions
• Responsible for arranging for contract with cleaning company/individual
• Responsible for providing a copy of the production schedule to the cleaning company.
• Ensuring that repairs are handled promptly (electrical, plumbing, heating).
• Maintaining a schedule of events at the theatre (i.e. rentals, rehearsals, auditions, productions).
• Arranging cleanups throughout the year.
• Maintaining an up-to-date listing of individuals who have keys to the building.
• Providing keys and security codes for the Board of Directors, Box Office Clerk, Cleaning Company, Productions.
• Providing a list of Board Committee Members/Contact Names to the Security Monitoring Company.
• Ensuring adequate supplies on-hand (cleaning materials, toilet paper, paper towels, urinal pucks, light bulbs).
• Arranging for snow removal service and lawn maintenance outside the building.
• Prior Board Experience would be an asset.