Executive Member – Report to President
• Timely communication with Theatre Aurora members
• Promote & Sell Subscriptions/Tickets for Theatre Aurora Productions
• Appoint, Oversee & Assist the Communications Director and Director at Large
• Responsible for providing an activities report at each Board meeting and is required to be guided by Board decisions
• Shall prepares and publishes the agenda five days prior to the following Board meeting.
• Shall keep the Google Drive organized with all shared Theatre Aurora files
• The Secretary takes minutes at all Board meetings
• The Secretary takes minutes at all General Meetings and the Annual General Meeting.
• The Secretary is an alternate signing officer in legal transactions.
• The Secretary prepares any correspondence required on behalf of Theatre Aurora.
• The Secretary is responsible for maintaining Theatre Aurora’s files which are the permanent records of all policy decisions made by the Board.
• The Secretary is responsible for sending cards (get well, sympathy, congratulations) to members on behalf of the group.
• The Secretary is responsible for maintaining a complete list of all members (past and present) with contact information and enters it into ArtsPeople.
• The Secretary must be organized and have good administrative and diplomatic skills. Access to a computer is required for the publishing of minutes and correspondence. Familiarity with Robert’s Rules is helpful to ensure the Board meetings are run accordingly.