Board Member – Report to VP Finance
• Promote & Sell Subscriptions/Tickets for Theatre Aurora Productions
• Create a sales strategy and calendar for promotions
• Hire & Assist the Box Office Manager
• Responsible for providing an activities report at each Board meeting and is required to be guided by Board decisions.
• Shall be responsible for raising non-ticket revenue to support the ongoing operations of Theatre Aurora.
• Shall be responsible for managing the smooth operation of the Box Office.
• With the box office, create and input the Theatre Aurora season into ArtsPeople and assign ticket prices and package prices.
• Present an attendance and sales report to the Board for each production.
• Create and maintain an advertising and sponsorship package for Theatre Aurora.
• Will actively seek sponsorship and ads to raise non-ticket revenue.
• Will identify low attendance trends and implement a sales strategy to boost ticket sales for those dates identified.
• Coordinate with groups for group sales.
• Actively look for sponsorship or grant opportunities for Theatre Aurora.
• Sales experience is an asset to conduct outbound sales calls to ensure that Theatre Aurora maintains a constant cash flow between shows and during the period when ticket sales are slow.
• Should be a problem solver and enjoy working with people.
• Basic knowledge of budgeting and forecasting is helpful.