• Liaise with the Town of Aurora
• Assist with the activities of the VPs and Secretary
• Ensure the smooth operating of Theatre Aurora
• Responsible for providing an activities report at each Board meeting and is required to be guided by Board decisions
• Shall be a signing officer in legal transactions
• Shall be an alternate signing officer in financial transactions
• Shall be liaison with the Town of Aurora
• Shall be responsible for official communication of all terminations from Board, Productions or Theatre Aurora paid positions
• Responsible for handling/coordinating all rental requests
• Shall be the primary contact for the Youth Program Coordinator
• Responsible for formation of Nominating Committee.
• Liaison with Town of Aurora Leisure Services Department regarding the lease.
• Liaison with Town of Aurora Mayor’s Office as required.
• Work with Past President on special projects or items as required.
• Prior Board Experience would be an asset.
• Must have background knowledge of Theatre Aurora constitution and by-laws, therefore able to be an active resource to all membership.
• Maintain high profile as liaison with the community and be available as resource to all members.